"AJ Mendez Brooks is a stunningly gifted writer. Crazy Is My Superpower is at once breathtakingly honest, hilariously funny, self-deprecating and incredibly inspiring. I absolutely loved every page of this book."
- JULIE KLAM, New York Times bestselling author of Friendkeeping and You Had Me at Woof
"This book is for every young woman who couldn't find a seat at the lunch table. AJ Mendez Brooks writes about loneliness, mental illness, and finding her place in the world with genuine vulnerability and perhaps, more important, genuine strength."
- AMY KOPPELMAN, author of A Mouthful of Air, Hesitation Wounds, and I Smile Back
"This women is 5'2 of raw talent, heroic honesty, and gut-busting humor. AJ's story left me both breathless and feeling like I should be jumping up and down shouting, 'Yes, yes oh my god, f**k yes!!!!"
- DEBORAH COPAKEN, New York Times bestselling author of Shutterbabe and The Red Book
"AJ Mendez Brooks's candid account of her struggles and success offer young women a wonderful role model regarding how to be yourself, stand up for what you believe in, and embrace the 'crazy'. AJ's story promoted empowerment, not just through physical strength, but through emotional strength as well."
- DR. JEN HARTSTEIN, family psychologist and author of Princess Recovery: A How-to Guide to Raising Strong, Empowered Girls Who Can Create Their Own Happily Ever Afters
"This Compelling memoir, written with heartfelt humor and strength, shows how AJ persevered over circumstances that a lesser human would have been destroyed by. She is truly a superhero."
- CAROLINE RHEA, actor, TV host and stand-up comedian